Job Category: Inside Sales / Order Processing / Customer Service
Job Location: Ontario, California, United States
About the Role
Reporting to our VP of sales, the inside sales / order processing position is responsible for daily interactions with customers, distributors, and resale outlets. This position is based in our Ontario, California office.
Attitude is everything in this role. This is a “customer service champion”; an enthusiastic and energetic person who is willing to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.
Main duties of this role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Working as part of a focused and successful sales team, coordinating the day to day management of product orders which includes:
- Generate, deliver and follow up on custom quotations
- Process order contracts to verify part numbers and pricing is correct, scheduling delivery dates with production input.
- Verifying orders are complete, prepare and process shipping documents (domestic and international) through the appropriate carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL).
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- A two-year college degree is desired but not necessary
- No travel required; this is strictly an in-house position
- Experience with customer service (customer-facing role) is a plus
- Experience selling/supporting/servicing a technical product is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Basic Knowledge of ERP/MRP, CAD and/or CRM systems is a plus
- Basic experience with shipping (USPS, FedEx, UPS)